Tuesday, September 23

What to do? What to do?

So... I'm sitting here in the RB (Richards Building) right now, waiting for my voice class which isn't for another half hour. I should be writing my paper. HAHAHA... That's funny. I'll just do that after class in the library. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Megan, Daniel, and ROO ROO are coming to see me tomorrow! It's way exciting! Maybe they'll buy me food!!! But it'll be fun.

The RB is an interesting building. Not only does it hold all sorts of sports and stuff, it also holds like the Musical Theatre stuff. Interesting combination...

I have to sing for class. I'm just a bit nervous. Hopefully I won't forget any words, like in I Am a Child of God. That was almost embarassing. But yeah. This is just rambling because I don't know what else to do right now.

Someone's warming up on the trumpet a few rooms over. There's also a trombone and a bass guitar? I wonder what's going on?!?!?!?

The piano accompanist just got here, just so you know.

It was so cold this morning, but by afternoon I had to go and change because I was BURNING UP!!!

I think it would be fun to be in a musical. They're doing Thoroughly Modern Millie. That would be so cool. Even if I was just 3rd standing man from the left. It would be awesome. The only problem is... I can't dance and sing all good and stuff. I'm mediocre at both, and you have to be GREAT at both. Plus, you kinda have to be a Musical Theatre major or something. Bummer...

So this has gone on way too long, and I have wasted enough of your life!

Love you all BUNCHES AND BUNCHES!!!

2 comments:

Jileen said...

Interesting...I thought the RB was a large vehicle that smelled funny and swayed back and forth when it was driven. :)

Suzanne said...

So how did the singing go? I didn't know you liked it that much, glad you do I'm sure it will make your Grandma proud. What you have to be a theatre major to get in the musical , well just change majors right? Tell Megan and fam Hi for us. Love ya