Friday, September 12

News! not really...

So, I never did tell you, but my roommate showed up. His name is Matt. Adam never showed up, so our Chia pet is officially named Adam. Adam is growing so well! He's almost fully grown! But Matt is like a freakin' GENIUS! He graduated high school when he was 15! He speaks 5 languages! He uses big words! HE KNOWS EVERYTHING! How many people do you know that know the definition of qiviut? MATT DOES! For those who are wondering what it does mean, it means the soft wool of the undercoat of the musk ox... Enough said...

ANYWAYS!!! I can't believe that it's already been almost 3 WEEKS! Time goes by so fast! But it's Friday, so I get to be lazy. Friday's are my days off. The rest of my roommates have class... HA! I'm actually just sitting in my room, alone, right now. Everyone is gone.

I got a package a little bit ago! Thanks Jileen, Kevin, D, E, L, and Poogan! The Wookie Cookies and Thermal Detonators will be eaten promptly! Be expecting a thank you note in the mail!

I feel better now. I think I was just being stupid last time. I shouldn't worry about what others think of me, and I shouldn't worry about what others can do. We're all different! We can't all be amazing. That would make life boring.

I got a splinter in my leg a bit ago too. Not sure exactly where it came from. I think I got it from rubbing up against a chair or something. I think I got it all out... If not, my leg will just turn gangrenous and fall off! No worries!

Well that's all for now. I'll post pictures sometime. I think I said that last time. Maybe i'll just do that now... Hold on a minute...



This is my bed/side of the room. Notice the Ernie shirt!



This is my Closet! How exciting!


This was Matt's side before. I haven't taken an updated picture.

Well that's all for now! Talk to Ya'll later!

2 comments:

Nick Platt said...

This is your mutha and I think you're amazing! Your comedy is what makes people feel safe and not guarded so that is a real talent! I am glad you are just the way you are and I wouldn't change a thing! You are amazing to a lot of people! E-nuf said and I am really glad that your room is clean! I guess some things DO rub off! Miss your guts and luv you lots!

Suzanne said...

Nick we all read your blog at Eason's B-day party and were getting a good laugh. Since you weren't there we had to pull your blog up and pretend. We miss you.