Saturday, July 12

HEY SEESTER!

Well, I just realized that you can't post comments on Megan's blog unless you are a team member?  Here's a hint Megan... CHANGE IT PLEASE!!!

To subscribe:
Go to Customize in the top right corner.
Go to Layout.
Go to add a page element.
Click on Blog List. (I think it's the first one)
Once there click add to list.
Put in the url of the blog you want to keep an eye on.
For each one you want to add click add to list or it will keep changing the same one.

Hope this helps.
If you have more questions ask Alex.
She showed me how to do that...

2 comments:

Jileen said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one wondering about Megan's blog. I was feeling a little left out not to be considered one of Megan's "team members". I mean really - I gave her all the baby stuff and all! :) You're profile is HILARIOUS! I want to be you.

Megan said...

does Jileen have a blog??? if she does I think I need to know about it :D And thanks Jileen for all the baby stuff because it's pretty awesome that we have it! especially those lap pads...total life savers!!